8th & Bee Petaluma Homestead & Resilience Guild is a city homesteading project from Tiffany Renée and Jaimey Walking Bear. Through curated and community-contributed content, virtual events, and visuals, our mission is to provide you with practical, bite-sized solutions and inspiration to grow food, build soil and self-resiliency.
Visit their blog and visual gallery, where you’ll be able to find:
- 8th & Bee stories and updates
- Updates and video of our bees
- Garden and homestead how-tos
- Education: Permaculture, organic farming, soil science, and more
- Guest posts and content
- In-depth tours of other homesteads, urban gardens, farms, food forests, and more
Tiffany and Jaimey are also the creators of Tierra: Online, an online symposium featuring over 18 hours of in-depth converations with today leading experts in permaculture, soil science, water conservation, personal ecology, and more.
The 8th & Bee Honor Farmstand is equal parts permaculture garden and small-scale production farm. Tiff and Jaimey often have veggies, plant starts, and fruit from the homestead’s mature fruit trees. Check the 8th & Bee website for the latest list of offerings.